Coverage Area
Style and Design

Astrill is the worst. They've tricked me into buying a years VPN service only to then later tell me I need to pay them $60 to actually use it in China. It's pretty shady business practice.

I contacted Astrill support staff three times before choosing to use their product. Each time I was told something a little different from each of the staff. Strange yes, but I didn't worry about that too much. Then after buying Astrill's VPN service, I was unable to connect the Wi-Fi router I purchased from them. I was then later informed (on my third time contacting technical support) that I needed to spend $60 to upgrade my account. Mind you, this is my third time contacting them about being unable to connect my router. Each support person told me something different. They may have been giving me incorrect answers so that I didn't try to cancel until the seven day trial policy have ended.

Astrill will rip you off. Don't be tricked by their fake reviews saying how good the services.

Mk2016_2016 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Astrill. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $160 and wants Astrill to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lies. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Astrill astrill vpn for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Astrill?

Comments